Remember my 60 post challenge? In all honesty, that hasn’t been going very well. Darling Baby has been very clingy (he’s climbing me like a tree at this very moment actually) and life has felt very hectic. But here I am, back at the keyboard and determined to crank out a post or two before this day is done. So without any further ado, I present to you this week’s Favorite Things:
- This insightful article from Dr. Kaayla Daniel about male/female relationships. Please go read it. Now.
- We got a fire pit similar to this for our back “patio” (it’s really just bricks on top of dirt). It will be perfect for celebrating St. John’s Day, and roasting marshmallows in the evenings.
- This set of planners and downloads. I love them. Especially the Housekeeping 365 emails. I will admit, I don’t accomplish everything, but I get more housework done with them than without them! And I am waiting with bated breath for her “Blogging the Brocante Way” download. Because everything Alison does is flawless.
- My new San Diego Real Food Resource Page. It’s certainly a work in progress, but I’m super excited about it! Sometimes it feels like trying to get into a speakeasy when you’re looking for pastured meat and eggs and it should be easier! I hope this makes it easier for all my San Diego based Real Foodies.
- This thermos. I got it for my husband for Father’s Day so he wouldn’t have to drink the nasty coffee at work and he loves it. It’s amazing quality.
- This awesome water table. It’s the only way I get dinner done sometimes. It’s a really nice size and I love the umbrella.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.